Customizable security programs to serve the security needs of your growing business.
$7500/1 Time $1000/month
- For <10 employee companies
- Security Policy Pack
- Incident Response Plan
- Security Awareness Training
- Risk Register
- Security Roadmap
- One-time Web App Vulnerability Assessment
- Quarterly external discovery report
- Security Retainer Letter
- Kobalt.io Team Security Support and monthly roadmap review
- For 11-50 employee companies
- Includes all startup components plus:
- Gap Assessment
- Compliance Program (SOC 2)
- Annual TableTop Exercise
- Privacy Training
- Security Program Leadership, Quarterly Executive Review
- Annual Vulnerability Assessment
- 7x24 Security Monitoring Core Stack
- Monthly External Discovery Report
- Security Questionnaire Support
- For 51-250 employee companies
- Includes all growth components plus:
- Semi-annual TableTop Exercises
- Enhanced Security, Privacy Awareness Training
- Enhanced 7x24 Security Threat and Compliance Monitoring
- Weekly External Discovery Report
- Privacy Audits and DPO as a Service
- Client Security and Privacy Contract Support
- Continuous Vulnerability Scanning
- Continuous Software Composition Analysis
- Penetration Testing/Red Team Services
About Kobalt.io's Security Programs
Kobalt.io combines advice, operational support and delivery services to provide you a fully functional security team for a fraction of the cost of building one internally.
With Kobalt.io's security program services, you can:
Get support from experienced security practice leads who gets to know your business and team, priorities and processes.
Gain access to Kobalt.io’s 7x24 security operations team, delivery resources and security practice tools and templates to help you rapidly develop your security program’s maturity.
Enjoy a strong security program that is designed based on the size and needs of your business - startup, growth, scale.
Mix and match elements to blend needed support with internal resources as you grow.
Gain client and investor confidence by having Kobalt.io’s experienced security team providing you guidance and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kobalt.io is agnostic to the technologies and digital environments you currently operate in.
- You can tailor security approaches based on the limitations and needs of your business.
- With an investment of a fraction of the cost of building an internal security team, you can enjoy continuous support from over 70 security professionals.
Congratulations, we are happy to see you grow! As your organization grows and matures, you will need a different set of services that Kobalt.io is also experienced to deliver. These can simply be integrated into your security program as and when needed.
Kobalt.io is your security guide and trusted advisors. When you have any questions on cyber security, privacy or your overall security program, email or book a call with us, we’ll provide recommendations and advice. Look for more details here: Kobalt.io services support
Yes, we are SOC 2 compliant. We do our best to protect our clients, partners and employees by implementing strong cybersecurity controls and policies.