Michael Argast is the Co-founder and CEO of Kobalt.io, a cybersecurity services firm that assesses, develops, and runs cybersecurity programs for small and mid-sized organizations. Kobalt.io provides continuous monitoring of cloud, SaaS, and corporate environments to ensure security and compliance.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
• Michael Argast talks about his company, Kobalt.io, and how he ended up in the cybersecurity industry
• Michael’s experience starting and growing Kobalt over the past two years
• How Michael’s career pathway prepared him for entrepreneurship
• What makes a good entrepreneur?
• Why Michael chose to serve small and mid-sized businesses
• The value of constantly listening and learning as the leader of an organization
• How Michael reinforces his company’s corporate values on a daily basis
• Michael’s concerns about jumping into entrepreneurship and how he overcame them
• What are Michael’s future goals for Kobalt.io?
• Michael shares the people and books that have had the biggest impact on his career